52 Week Journey: Victory Over Verbal Abuse
I believe the book was titled Victory Over Verbal Abuse. They have been a huge help to me and I only want to pass them on. There is a new one for every week.
1. I am self-defining.
2. I am part of all. I belong.
3. The spirit of life at my center thrives in the shelter of my courage.
4. I make good choices because I frequently
5. What is for my highest good is also for the good of all.
6. I don’t settle for what is only a little bit okay, but look for what I really want.
7. I can say no to what I don’t want and ask for what I do want, and this is getting easier every day.
8. I seek counsel only with the wise and share only with those I trust.
9. I have the strength, confidence, and courage to pursue my goals.
10. I develop my talents and use them to gain my greatest satisfaction.
11. I bring balance into the structure of my days.
12. I trust my intuition. It is always with me.
13. I face each new day like it was the first day of the rest of my life.
14. My tears water my spirit, my truth feeds it, and so it revives.
15. I let go of the past and trust in the future.
16. The universe is true so when I am aligned with truth, the universe supports me.
17. I cultivate friendships with people who share my interests and views.
18. The universe supports me in self-discovery and success.
19. The universe supports me in my stand against injustice.
20. I trust in the abundance of the universe and I trust myself to do all I can to bring me what I need.
21. My intentions are aligned with my greatest good and are based on my values.
22. I am confident even as I confront the unknown.
23. Mastery of anything new increases my self-esteem and confidence.
24. I praise and value myself and honor my successes.
25. I choose for myself, not against myself, in my thoughts and actions.
26. I praise myself as I look back on all I’ve accomplished.
27. Whenever I try new things, I pay attention to my experience and I learn more about what I like and don’t like.
28. The creative power of the universe supports me in discovering and using my gifts and talents because my gifts and talents come from the creative source.
29. As I act on my own behalf and stay on my path, doors will open where I never expected.
30. When I recognize verbal abuse, I recognize toxic people and protect myself by staying away from them.
31. I respond to all abuse by speaking up appropriately.
32. I leave any place where I don’t feel comfortable.
33. Nothing can stop me from acting to improve my situation and my life.
34. I do something towards my goal every day.
35. My creativity can never run out. Inspiration awaits me.
36. I am aligned with the creative force especially when I discover a creative solution to a problem.
37. I affirm my connection with creativity when I acknowledge my insights and inspirations.
38. I choose to do what is be best and right for my highest self, no matter how negatively been defined.
39. I am in charge of myself, no one is in charge of me.
40. As I make wise choices in the present, I have future successes.
41. I see success and successes increase my confidence.
42. I appreciate the great miracle of my existence.
43. I can be all I want to be in the healthy, peaceful space I create for myself.
44. I depend on no one for my happiness and tranquility.
45. If I find my self thinking of the past, I will stop myself and say ‘ERASE!’ and will focus on something else.
46. I am aware of my thoughts and always change negative ones into positive ones.
47. My personal strength and will power are always with me.
48. Time is my resource and I will use it wisely.
49. This week, I will gift myself with time that I will use to do something just for me.
50. I protect myself for I am more valuable than diamonds or gold.
51. I am as valuable as anyone and no one can diminish me.
52. I stay in the present moment so I don’t worry about the future.