A very dear reader and friend Kathy at
presented me as her one and only nominee for ‘The Reality blog.”
Thank you so much Kathy! It really shows me that what I write really has meaning.
Here are the rules for accepting this award.
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3. Answer the five questions presented.
4. Nominate up to 20 Blogs for the award and notify them on their blog.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The questions that I have been asked to answer are:
1. If you could change one thing what would you change?
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
3. What one thing really scares you?
4. What is one dream you have not completed and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
When I contemplate the first question I am answered with “Would I change my experiences?” The answer to that is no. I am surprised at this answer. I would not be who I am without those experiences. My life is what it is now because of what I went through. To give that up would change where I have landed. I would not have my husband or my little girls and I wouldn’t change that. What I might change is the amount of time that it has taken me to pursue my abuse recovery. I am in a place right now where I have uncovered some deeply buried memories that I don’t really know how to handle. I am almost stuck on where I’m supposed to go from here. I am determined though that I am going to pick myself up, dust myself off, and move forward.
If I could repeat an age, what would it be? I don’t know of any age that I would repeat. There isn’t a particular age that was easier over others.
What really scares me? This is a two part answer. Jack A. (I believe) will always terrify me but equally terrifying would be turning out like him or Kim. That is what scares me the most.
What is one dream that you have not completed and do you think that you will be able to complete it? I want to finish one of the books that I have started to write and I can only hope that it will be published. I just have to find the right editor and publisher.
The final question is if you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Again, this is a two part answer. I would split the day between each of my little girls. My goal in doing this would to be to help me be a better mother to them. Also, to make sure that I’m not like Kim. That they have all of the love that they need.